• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is it safe to put my t's enclosure inside my room?

3 Year Member
Is it possible that if there are mites or fungi or bacteria inside the enclosure, could it spread inside my room?

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
I've had tarantula's since 1994 and they've always been in my bedroom. I've never had a problem. If you clean up after them you shouldn't have a problem.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, all 23 in my bedroom too. The only thing you may get is weird looks if you are lucky one night......lol
Welcome to the forum, really good guys on here so any questions, just ask.
lmao! yeah they r probably thinking..."what the hell? he didnt even make a sperm web!" "he isnt running away isnt he afraid hes gonna get eaten??!!" ROFLMAO!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you guys ever heard a serious hisser fight? All I hear is hissing and flipping and knocking bumping sounds. They need to quit their **** or they're going back to a plastic bin on the bottom shelf. Its always, ALWAYS the E javanica..@Entity, expect a couple gladiator pairs. You can have a red team and a blue team, lol.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Another word of warning if having mature Ts in your bedroom, if you have a mature male and mature female of the same species, the male will tap using his emboli (like hard boxing gloves on the end of his palps) constantly and ryhmically to try and woo the female. Trust me.....that can be loud. I had a P. Metallica male do that until he was booted out into a spare room as I was knackered.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Another word of warning if having mature Ts in your bedroom, if you have a mature male and mature female of the same species, the male will tap using his emboli (like hard boxing gloves on the end of his palps) constantly and ryhmically to try and woo the female. Trust me.....that can be loud. I had a P. Metallica male do that until he was booted out into a spare room as I was knackered.
LOL

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
:cool::cool::cool:
I like it.....I put a male n female together, when I have a woman over and the males rythemic drumming is the soundtrack to my freaky business

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you guys ever heard a serious hisser fight? All I hear is hissing and flipping and knocking bumping sounds. They need to quit their **** or they're going back to a plastic bin on the bottom shelf. Its always, ALWAYS the E javanica..@Entity, expect a couple gladiator pairs. You can have a red team and a blue team, lol.
awesome! sounds good to me! :)

Latest posts