• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

interesting B.Vagans

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
so i had a mite scare and had to clean and sterilize a few Ts Enclosures . One which was my B.vagans. Whats interesting about this after resetting up its home. It started to make its burrow in the same place as it was prior to the mite scare. I thought it was interesting How it remembered.

Redacted

3 Year Member
so i had a mite scare and had to clean and sterilize a few Ts Enclosures . One which was my B.vagans. Whats interesting about this after resetting up its home. It started to make its burrow in the same place as it was prior to the mite scare. I thought it was interesting How it remembered.
I am always in wonderment about some of the behaviors I see in the Ts I keep. Neat.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They're weirdos, more physical and skittish than most Brachypelma sp.
I found mine on the bathroom wall after she spent three years as a hider, and then decided to escape. Still just as docile as most new world sp outside the enclosure. She's great really, love the sp.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They're weirdos, more physical and skittish than most Brachypelma sp.
I found mine on the bathroom wall after she spent three years as a hider, and then decided to escape. Still just as docile as most new world sp outside the enclosure. She's great really, love the sp.
This one does tend to hide alot but works with me when i need to move it and wont act skittish until its back in its home.

Redacted

3 Year Member
Come to think of it, of my brachys, vagans is the one that uses its hide most, followed by albopilosum. The rest, seemingly by accident.

Latest posts