• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

i need more T's or i will explode

david harvey

3 Year Member
Ok I'm getting my cousin an a.purpurea and g.rosea 1/2 in. Slings for Christmas and he's getting me an a.versicolor that's the same size and a c.fasciatum 1/4 inch and a freebie is a columbian pumpkin patch and I get that but I can't wait until December 25 to get more T's so I'm going crazy(this was a pointless post

khatchet

3 Year Member
I miss repticon this time a round here, I went last time tho, there were so many tarantula I wanted.

DVirginiana

3 Year Member
Ugh, our repticon is in a couple weeks. I definitely don't need any more T's but I'm definitely going to justify it because it falls so close to the Christmas season!

khatchet

3 Year Member
Nice I like reptile to so its hard for me not to spend 100 on all that stuff at it tho.

DVirginiana

3 Year Member
I can usually talk myself out of reptiles by saying they need a lot of time or space to take care of. My spiders have turned out to be so little work that I can't use that strategy..

khatchet

3 Year Member
I cant do it that way i enjoy every bit of taking care of my animal. Even cleaning the tanks. I alos take the time to hand feed some

DVirginiana

3 Year Member
I enjoy it, but I've got several real time-eaters (one of my snakes is blind, so feeding time takes a while). Combined with grad school I have to budget my time.
lol It's weird how tank-cleaning can be fun, but it kind of is..

khatchet

3 Year Member
I see it seems you stay busy. That is just your feeling when you go to sleep? it is mine all day.