• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hq's new babies.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here are two of them.......
2013-03-24 12.04.12.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And a dinky brachypelma emilia. I bought two of them and they gave me the last one :) but the other two are burrowed at the minute might get pictures when i feed them later. They are tiny little things.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Apollo is already on the brachypelma thread but i didnt want to leave him out as these are all the spiders i got for my birthday. Five new babies and im a happy bunny :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks a lot. Im quite surprised at getting a freebie. My last freebie spider was Delilah and that was 11 years ago! Im really pleased you like them. The gold knee looks a bit shabby but seems very sweet and docile.
I was given money to go spider shopping but have been told that my disabled cousin insists one of them be called leggy :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you both. Ive never owned a b emilia or a Pulchripes but a few people have recomended them. I couldnt come home without that one. I cant decide out of "Adonis" or "midnight" for name. Not named the others yet either but i suppose one Will have to be "leggy"
Anyway Ive changed the substrate and fed them all but none of them went mad for dinner :(

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You will love your pulchiripes!!!

I like "adonis" of the 2 names.

emilas should be pretty typical Brachys from what I have heard.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes i think its Adonis for the gold knee it does seem really sweet. The red legs are tiny so money and copellia are not my smallest any more.
Yes atx i had a lovely birthday i dont normally bother but im pleased about getting to forty. Because its snowing here again my day out at the adventure park fell by the way side so spider shopping cheered me up .

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just looked in at the babies and the one who is now residing in Money Spiders old nursery pot is dancing around with a cricket in its mouth and a gleam in his eye. Hope it has his cheeky personality. Money himself is busy poking substrate out of his air holes which is really entertaining for him and very funny to watch. I have no idea at all why he has started doing that tho.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Adonis has recovered from his moult he was very quiet yesterday but is happily mooching about today and looking perky. Hopefully he Will be up for dinner at the weekend.

Latest posts