• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hows everyones Day today

SpiderSam

3 Year Member
I had an exicting day cleaning out the dog/bug room and theres no handle from the inside (we broke it) and the dog closes the door so here I am in boxers and a hoodie and its -26C out side and I have to escape out the window which I did.....here I go back inside and I closed the door AGAIN and so AGAIN I climbed out the window only this time theres like 5 people watching me climb out a window in boxers and a hoodie ....

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had an exicting day cleaning out the dog/bug room and theres no handle from the inside (we broke it) and the dog closes the door so here I am in boxers and a hoodie and its -26C out side and I have to escape out the window which I did.....here I go back inside and I closed the door AGAIN and so AGAIN I climbed out the window only this time theres like 5 people watching me climb out a window in boxers and a hoodie ....

That really made me chuckle. I hope no-one filmed you :D.

I dragged a 3 viv stack from the garage into the kitchen ready to clean. The plan is snakes in 2 of the vivs and Ts in the other. It means I can rehouse my 2 L. parahybanas into 9 litre RUBs leaving me more room in the ExoTerras for the little slings.

SpiderSam

3 Year Member
Nice and honestly if someone did film me I hope I make it big on youtube xD and I only got 1 T rose hair normal colour form and she is in a MASSIVE tank 6ft long by 1ft 18 inch wide by 1 ft. tall (was a snake tank) her last tank was tall and she wasn't eating and I know they say Ts don't like big enclosures but she is always on the ground and eats plenty and makes webbing and I do plan on adding WAY more substrate
10742762_937467352933445_1250645945_o.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice and honestly if someone did film me I hope I make it big on youtube xD and I only got 1 T rose hair normal colour form and she is in a MASSIVE tank 6ft long by 1ft 18 inch wide by 1 ft. tall (was a snake tank) her last tank was tall and she wasn't eating and I know they say Ts don't like big enclosures but she is always on the ground and eats plenty and makes webbing and I do plan on adding WAY more substrate View attachment 8347

My son has a G. rosea, but it's just in an ExoTerra Nano viv. Your tank is huge but if the T is happy in it why worry.

Our rosea, goes by the name of Mouse, loves clambering on its branch

SpiderSam

3 Year Member
wow very beautiful T and mine goes by cinnamon her favorite spot is what I like to call kick standing xD (don't mind the blurriness using a laptop cam)
WIN_20150113_163807.JPG
WIN_20150113_163818.JPG

Latest posts