• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi

jsdspif

I'm James. About a month ago i ran across some tarantula results during some random internet searches so since then I've been reading about them alot. I bought a zilla vertical terrarium kit yesterday. So I have about a 100 questions that I'm just going to ask in the applicable places. I'v had a pet mini pig for about 8 years now. She just started having to come in the house now because it's gotten pretty cold. I had a hedgehog a few years ago. I kept her in a spare bedroom and she did fine.It's usually about 70 degrees in there. That's where I plan on having the spider. I plan on getting a pink toe,mainly because that's what the pet store has here in town and reading it seems they're good for a beginner. I also had 2 ducks a few years ago. I had to give those to my neighbor when they were about a year old because they discovered a small creek across the busy street I live on and I didn't have them fenced in so the neighbor moved them to his barn with afenced in turkey about 1/2 mile or so behind my place. They were kind of alot of work.The pig is really low maintenance as was the hedgehog. The hedgehog I didn't interact with a whole lot.It slept like 23 hours a day and at like 3 in the morning it would get up and eat and run in her wheel and then back to sleep. I don't plan on trying to do much petting of the spider either. So that pretty much sums things up.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
GifMeme 23022022185741.gif

Latest posts