• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi...new guy here.

John LaRizzio

3 Year Member
Hi all, just introducing myself here...call me John. I'm a long time keeper and breeder that's been out of it for quite some time but I've always had various tarantulas around. Some people here might know or remember me from other sites too. I've bred several species, mostly Poecilotherids. I'm just looking to reconnect with the hobby.
john

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi John, welcome back to the hobby. It's always good to have experienced people join us.

Redacted

3 Year Member
Hi all, just introducing myself here...call me John. I'm a long time keeper and breeder that's been out of it for quite some time but I've always had various tarantulas around. Some people here might know or remember me from other sites too. I've bred several species, mostly Poecilotherids. I'm just looking to reconnect with the hobby.
john
Welcome, John. I'm relatively new to this forum and like it. I've been keeping and breeding mostly gramms since 2011 but have some since earlier.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
john
Welcome back John......the wild things wee calling to you then huh? ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Maybe a little, lol. I never really quit keeping them...just cut waaay back.
I am going the opposite at the moment. Always kept about half a dozen for about 20 odd yes and now have 50. Bought 18 at a show at the weekend. There was a true Curly hair that was definately calling me. She looks fab and just couldn't walk away without her.(apologies if you have already seen her in the gsllery)
20160918_163112.jpg

Telson

3 Year Member
Welcome to TF. There's some friendly, knowledgeable people here. I like those true curlies..Id be getting one but I stopped my collection a few months back...I got plenty:p

John LaRizzio

3 Year Member
I am going the opposite at the moment. Always kept about half a dozen for about 20 odd yes and now have 50. Bought 18 at a show at the weekend. There was a true Curly hair that was definately calling me. She looks fab and just couldn't walk away without her.(apologies if you have already seen her in the gsllery)
View attachment 19293 1

Nice pic...nice spidey!

Latest posts