• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Panama City, Florida!

Sparklebaby69

Hi! I'm a 52yo mom/wife/tattoo shop owner. I decided to get back into tarantula hobby several months ago after getting out 11 years ago during a divorce. I am up to 21 T's and a few scorpions. My husband and I own AREA-51 Tattoo Company here in Panama City, Florida. In addition to my T"s I am mom to a 14yo boy, a Pittbull, a German shepherd, a border collie, a ball python, a parakeet, leopard gecko, 13 chickens. I homeschool my son who BTW is afraid of tarantulas. I'd love to meet other tarantula owners in Panama City, Florida.

Attachments

• 20220112_125427.jpg
    20220112_125427.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 12

Sparklebaby69

Hi! I'm a 52yo mom/wife/tattoo shop owner. I decided to get back into tarantula hobby several months ago after getting out 11 years ago during a divorce. I am up to 21 T's and a few scorpions. My husband and I own AREA-51 Tattoo Company here in Panama City, Florida. In addition to my T"s I am mom to a 14yo boy, a Pittbull, a German shepherd, a border collie, a ball python, a parakeet, leopard gecko, 13 chickens. I homeschool my son who BTW is afraid of tarantulas. I'd love to meet other tarantula owners in Panama City, Florida.
I can't believe I forgot to list my two cats! Anakin and Ahsoka!

Attachments

• 20220120_192428.jpg
    20220120_192428.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220112_143620.jpg
    20220112_143620.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum!!!

Jeef

3 Year Member
Greetings and welcome aboard!

You have quite the full house! My place would look like that if my daughter had her way! I'd love a dog but time doesn't allow for it right now. Same goes for a bird. I can leave my T's for a week and they don't care. Nor do they care what hours I work.

What kinds of T's do you have?

Latest posts