• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ron is awesome. Surely he keeps T's
Ron is my hero!
B4A50022-535F-4808-8C83-3F9EB2147EA9.jpeg

Vermis

Tarantula Club Member
As tarantula keepers, we are all birds of a feather but yet we enter the aviary of this hobby from many different paths bringing many different perspectives and levels of experience. The only difference here, is we won't roast people for no apparent reason.

Pity, I enjoy a roast bird every now and then.

Seriously, I have a bit to say about AB, but briefly: shrieking at new keepers for not knowing is lunacy. That's why they're there.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Greetings and welcome aboard!

That is quite the crew! I considered a Latrodectus but I found out they don't live very long.

supremebananus

Greetings and welcome aboard!

That is quite the crew! I considered a Latrodectus but I found out they don't live very long.

Thank you!
Yes that’s the unfortunate thing about them. I was keeping quite a few Latrodectus species since they’re my favorite true spiders but it was pretty sad to keep losing them so fast. All I have now are my older females and I’ve decided not to get true spiders anymore.

Leepbby

3 Year Member
A belated welcome to the forum as I have not been able to be here often lately but its always great to meet new members that are either new to the hobby or experienced. Nice to have you here and very NICE collection!

Latest posts