• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Here to learn and fathom the beautiful T's

Mr. T

3 Year Member
New to this forum ~~~ The name is James.

Just want to experience anything you generous people have to offer; in order to further my (little to none) knowledge of T's, and become an owner myself.

Thank you for having me.

LauraMI

3 Year Member
You don't have one yet? What direction were you thinking of going in? Terrestrial/arboreal? Breeder/show/online purchase?

Last edited:

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Welcome...There is a wealth of information on this site, and lots of very nice people...I purchased my first T last October, and now I have almost thirty...However, I have five duplicates that I plan to rehome, as I really don't wish to get overwhelmed...They require a lot of care when you get this many...Just trying to let you know, it's a very addictive hobby and you'd be surprised at just how attached you can get to these T's, and how you even tend to mourn at the loss of one...

Mr. T

3 Year Member
You don't have one yet? What direction were you thinking of going in? Terrestrial/arboreal? Breeder/show/online purchase?
I actually just got one the other day from a local reptile shop, she is a beauty. It's an LP (Brazilian Salmon Pink Tarantula) she is about 5-6 months old from what I heard.

Mr. T

3 Year Member
Welcome...There is a wealth of information on this site, and lots of very nice people...I purchased my first T last October, and now I have almost thirty...However, I have five duplicates that I plan to rehome, as I really don't wish to get overwhelmed...They require a lot of care when you get this many...Just trying to let you know, it's a very addictive hobby and you'd be surprised at just how attached you can get to these T's, and how you even tend to mourn at the loss of one...
Woah... I mean I grew up living with everyday spiders; ranging from regular jumping spiders in the garden to the venomous black widow, but you my friend have a lot more experience. I hope to acquire some of the knowledge you have gained since you've been a T owner.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I actually just got one the other day from a local reptile shop, she is a beauty. It's an LP (Brazilian Salmon Pink Tarantula) she is about 5-6 months old from what I heard.
Hey James, Happy to have another member of the LP club (oh and the Tarantula Forum clubs as well ;)). One of the true GIANTS in the hobby. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Latest posts