• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello fellow T lovers

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ahhh I see

Yeah I can see how "Giant Mexican Orange Knee" plays better for sales / marketing purposes
It plays better with the ignorant and uninitiated, too, plus it allows the seller to cloak their wares in vagary and ignorance when questioned or confronted.

Stick to scientific names, and when one cannot be definitely identified, walk away. It's a right of passage we've all gone through.

Tn tarantula

It plays better with the ignorant and uninitiated, too, plus it allows the seller to cloak their wares in vagary and ignorance when questioned or confronted.

Stick to scientific names, and when one cannot be definitely identified, walk away. It's a right of passage we've all gone through.
That was kinda the first thing I learned just getting into this hobby is use the scientific names not common names I may not be able to pronounce the names correctly lol but Ill get better over time

Latest posts