• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello All

Vik

3 Year Member
I just bought my first ever Tarantula she is the cutest little thing ever!! Only 1 1/2 - 2 inches small but with a big character. Love her to bits! :)

Vik

3 Year Member
I got the Grammostola rosea as I read it is great as a first Tarantula :) wow your looks massive :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you're looking at my avatar that is my P. murinus Usambara otherwise known as an OBT or Orange Bitey Thing. My son has a G. rosea though and she's probably the most active of our Ts and around 4'' now.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol. Love the "Orange Bitey Thing". Mine is still a juvie so not so bad but can't wait to have her rearing up and ready to go! Welcome aboard Enn49.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol. Love the "Orange Bitey Thing". Mine is still a juvie so not so bad but can't wait to have her rearing up and ready to go! Welcome aboard Enn49.

I bought mine in March as a juvi but all I ever see of her is a brief glimpse of an orange leg. She eats, drinks, moults and webs like mad but I haven't seen her for months so no aggressive behaviour.

Btw it's Vik you should be welcoming.

Vik

3 Year Member
oh mine eats like a pig she is fierce the guy at the shop said 1-2 times per week, as if she eats 4-5 crickets per day those tiny ones and she pounces about like a Princess, think she has mistaken identity and she thinks she is Olaf

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I bought mine in March as a juvi but all I ever see of her is a brief glimpse of an orange leg. She eats, drinks, moults and webs like mad but I haven't seen her for months so no aggressive behaviour.

Btw it's Vik you should be welcoming.
Oops. My bad. Apologies Vik. Welcome.

Latest posts