• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello ️️

BlackWidow

Hello all, been keep arachnids for a while now. Started with Southern House spiders (k. Hibernalis), jumping spiders, black widows, and now Tarantulas.

I only have Arboreals right now.
2x i3 versicolor slings
Regular pink toe
Peru Purple Pink toe
Puerto Rican pink toe

Quickly figured out tarantula math is like chicken math....you start with 1-2 and then next thing you know you have a whole room full

Noodlelove

Hello all, been keep arachnids for a while now. Started with Southern House spiders (k. Hibernalis), jumping spiders, black widows, and now Tarantulas.

I only have Arboreals right now.
2x i3 versicolor slings
Regular pink toe
Peru Purple Pink toe
Puerto Rican pink toe

Quickly figured out tarantula math is like chicken math....you start with 1-2 and then next thing you know you have a whole room full
Oh that is so cool. I'm so happy you had a chance to watch so many cool spiders that are around you. Like black widows and house spiders. If I called all the spiders around my house my pets I'd probably have a few hundred lol. Just kidding. Not 100, but probably there are many more that I don't know about. Anyway,a warm welcome to the board ❤️