• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hay everyone!! :) :)

tarantula love

3 Year Member
Happy to be here! Hope I'm in the right place! I need help:( I have no nerves left of 2days ! Yesterday I went to fetch my aboreal tarantula,when I got ther the owner lost him,and when he catched it ,he broke 2of my T's legs off and 1 emboli (right side )!will he survive??what can I do to help?:( he also didn't want to eat today:( I realy don't wana lose him :(

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don't worry they will grow back after a moult or 2. I'd leave it a few days to settle down again before you try to feed it as it will be stressed.

Welcome to the forum :)

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Enn is right... unless your T is a mature male (you are speaking of emboli?). If he is, he'll probably survive (unless he lost too much blood) but will not grow them back because there won't be new molt for him. Anyway, take good care of the guy.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Some pictures would help, he's not bleeding anywhere is he? Also hun, do you mean emboli or pedipalps? Try not to bother him for right now. Make sure he has a full water dish and let him at least calm down. Sounds like he's had a horrendously stressful time.

tarantula love

3 Year Member
Don't worry they will grow back after a moult or 2. I'd leave it a few days to settle down again before you try to feed it as it will be stressed.

Thank u very much ! Hehe I tink I like it here !

tarantula love

3 Year Member
Oh noi
Enn is right... unless your T is a mature male (you are speaking of emboli?). If he is, he'll probably survive (unless he lost too much blood) but will not grow them back because there won't be new molt for him. Anyway, take good care of the guy.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk[/QUOTE oh no! Lol he's 2cm ,pedipalps then hehe

tarantula love

3 Year Member
Some pictures would help, he's not bleeding anywhere is he? Also hun, do you mean emboli or pedipalps? Try not to bother him for right now. Make sure he has a full water dish and let him at least calm down. Sounds like he's had a horrendously stressful time.
No not that I can see,hehe his pedipalp:) my heart broke in that petchop! I think the owner scared him and that's why he ran! :(

Latest posts