• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Have been super busy, as of late.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Haven't really been updating much, on here.. But, I did recently purchase a 4.5" L.parahybana female, and have been pulling molts out of my enclosures left and right..
I'm hoping to get some updated pics this weekend, and some glamour shots of my beautiful new LP.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats on the new addition and all the moults!! Definitely looking forward to some pics of your new girl!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the update! I can't wait for photos either! :) :p

Atx13

3 Year Member
Got some pics, but can't seem to locate my usb cord to attach the phone to the laptop... story of my life, lol.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know how that goes, from the LP molts to the cords. My LP is almost to the point of freaking me out she's ( i think) growing so fast. Hopefully her next molt won't be so shredded so I can tell!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know how that goes, from the LP molts to the cords. My LP is almost to the point of freaking me out she's ( i think) growing so fast. Hopefully her next molt won't be so shredded so I can tell!
Yes and lets hope she don't explode again lol

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol, that was hilarious! She only had about a half inch or so of growth last molt so I wouldn't call that exploding.

And from the response I got last time, unless I have a T spontaneously burst into bits, I would call it exploding again.

Atx13

3 Year Member
WP_001562.jpg
WP_001564.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
posted a couple pics of my new LP lady, then got a photo shoot with my A.brocklehursti... couldn't resist.
WP_001566.jpg
WP_001567.jpg
WP_001568.jpg
WP_001573.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
Gonna try and get some updated pics of all my 8 legged children.. and some of my bearded children as well. lots of molting, and shedding :)

Latest posts