• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Has anyone else noticed the price drop?

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
Maybe it's only in the US? Maybe it's only on the pokies? But I have looked at 3 different vendors and have noticed pokies are getting cheaper. The average regalis went from $40 to $20 average fasciata went from $40 to $25 and metallica went from $120 average to $90-$95 across the three vendors.. does this happen seasonally or other factors? This might my excuse to finally take the leap and add a vittata and ornata to the family :D

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Maybe it's only in the US? Maybe it's only on the pokies? But I have looked at 3 different vendors and have noticed pokies are getting cheaper. The average regalis went from $40 to $20 average fasciata went from $40 to $25 and metallica went from $120 average to $90-$95 across the three vendors.. does this happen seasonally or other factors? This might my excuse to finally take the leap and add a vittata and ornata to the family :D
Yup. Which is awesome imo. I picked up a p.met for a steal 35$:D

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yup. Which is awesome imo. I picked up a p.met for a steal 35$:D
I Believe it has to do with more people breeding Ts and they are becoming more available. Then its a matter of breeders doing better deals then the next .

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
ohh I'm fine eith more breeders.. increase vareties and better prices due to competition I am soooo close to adding to my pokies.. no idea why but it's an obsession with the pokies :D

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
ohh I'm fine eith more breeders.. increase vareties and better prices due to competition I am soooo close to adding to my pokies.. no idea why but it's an obsession with the pokies :D
I only have one poke. Ive taken a liking to babboons myself. I have 3 atm but will most likely be getting another one this weekend. Haha

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
I only have one poke. Ive taken a liking to babboons myself. I have 3 atm but will most likely be getting another one this weekend. Haha
hm.. only terrestrial I want at the moment (trust me when my pokies are complete the list will grow) is the infamous OBT lol.. the color is stunning and that cranky of a T is a must have for any collection

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hm.. only terrestrial I want at the moment (trust me when my pokies are complete the list will grow) is the infamous OBT lol.. the color is stunning and that cranky of a T is a must have for any collection
Currently I have a obt, i.mira, and a m.balfori.
If things go as played ill be ordering a hooby form h.gigas

Latest posts