• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from MN

hfardley

Hello!

I'm H. Fardley.

I'm a relatively new keeper of arthropods, but I'm completely enthralled with what I've seen, done, and learned so far. I've got some previous experience with rodents, reptiles, and amphibians, and invertebrates were the next logical step.

I've had a lifelong fear of spiders. Knowing that fear is bred from ignorance, I've chosen to fight my fear with study and practice.

My first T is a Theraphosa Stirmi, named Teferu, or "Teefs" for short. She's a lovely young specimen, with a healthy appetite. Among the list of most exciting and terrifying things I've ever voluntarily done, re-housing her into a larger enclosure is way up there.

It's been very rewarding so far, and I'm looking forward to joining the community. Thank you!
IMG_20240117_182146.jpg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
From one former arachnophobe to another (or soon to be another), welcome to the forum and the hobby.

Latest posts