• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Great anticipation for arrival of a new T

MichK

3 Year Member
Much excitement for the pending arriving of T number 9......

I am expecting my brand new M Balfouri sling to arrive on Thursday morning!

And to think I started out with only one T in May...

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Very nice choice. Yeah I hear ya this hobby grows on you quickly. I got my first 4 last September, now im up to 20 with with 4 more slings getting shipped out today

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
Enjoy your newest addition. It's funny how fast our collections grow. I'm holding steady at 7 right now, I promised myself 8 was the limit and I'm being very picky on my last one. That's until I raise my limit to 10.;)

Gavin van den Berg

3 Year Member
Very nice.

Petbugs is a great online shop and they've got a very good variety of species to choose from. That is a good price given they are not that easy to come by here in SA.

Hope you enjoy the new one and please post pics when it arrives.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
If this ends up a double Post excuse me.

We can never have to many T's it is only limited by the amount of time you can commit to them. I have time and plenty of enclosure to occupy so I will be getting more. I am currently up to 32 T's mostly Avics and Poci's.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
T's are amazing and the collection of them are addictive at least for me they are. Fascinating on many levels and for my life style as a Geek and graveyard shifts they are perfect pets.
No Noise.
No defecating, vomiting or urinating in house.
No damaging furniture.
Cheap to feed.
They do not keep me awake. see No Noise.
If i have to leave town for a week they will still be fine long as I make sure they have plenty of water.

Most pets are high maintenance and make me feel like they are invaders especially cats that act like you live to serve them.