• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grammostola.

TheGreatWhiteKoos

3 Year Member
Pretty in pink...Gorgeous photos everyone. Here's mine...
Chilean Rose 8cm.jpg

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OMG Congrats! I love mine! They have both finally molted so they are solid black now. They both seem a bit more skittish than my rosies or chacos, but are stunning.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ha Yeh This One was running About like it was on day release When i took The lid off and The Chaco just Sat There . Ts are So funny. How big are your ones now DB ?

Last edited:

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The Chaco is in the 4inch range and the pulchras are in the 1.5-2 inch range!

I think my Chaco is a male. He destroyed most of his last molt, but I didn't see any girly bits. Thus, I will be getting a few more slings in the future to insure I have a female.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes i always prefer a few of each species but luckily My favourite Shop Will take mature males for me. I Would Not want to Have a rare female and be Stück without a mate for her either tho but im pretty sure The Shop people Would help in That Situation and We all get Some babies out of it with a Bit of luck.

Latest posts