• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Good to be back..

Wg25

3 Year Member
Hey guys
Not sure if any of the older members will remember me but in the beginning of the year this forum was my addiction hahaha. About 10 months ago I sold all my T's except one to a local breeder and good friend of mine.....and pretty much instantly regretted it.I Kept an old male G.pulchripes that is going on 4 + years and hasn't eaten in like 7 months so he definitely doesn't have long to go..... But after going through a lot of changes and getting a new job I think it's finally time to spoil myself and get another tarantula. If I can get any one of my old T's back it would probably be my B.smithi or something new like a H. sp Columbia just because I've always wanted a dwarf species... But yeah its good to be back and I will keep u guys updated on the species I'm going to get. Made myself a promise that this one would stay with me for the rest of her/his life... ;)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome back. Have fun deciding which T you're going to get:)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey guys
Not sure if any of the older members will remember me but in the beginning of the year this forum was my addiction hahaha. About 10 months ago I sold all my T's except one to a local breeder and good friend of mine.....and pretty much instantly regretted it.I Kept an old male G.pulchripes that is going on 4 + years and hasn't eaten in like 7 months so he definitely doesn't have long to go..... But after going through a lot of changes and getting a new job I think it's finally time to spoil myself and get another tarantula. If I can get any one of my old T's back it would probably be my B.smithi or something new like a H. sp Columbia just because I've always wanted a dwarf species... But yeah its good to be back and I will keep u guys updated on the species I'm going to get. Made myself a promise that this one would stay with me for the rest of her/his life... ;)
Welcome back. There are soooo many to choose from, I think you will have a hard time deciding.....lol. Whatever you choose, please do share with us all on here. Glad you are back. I am not sure we have ever chatted before but I am sure that will all change soon ☺

Latest posts