• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US G. pulchra, P. cambridgei, P. formosa & others

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey all! Gotta get these off the shelf! Need room for new import! :)

0.0.1 2.5" G. pulchra- $90
1.1 2.5" P. cambridgei- $80 pair (communal-female molted 10/20/15)
0.0.1 3.5" P. formosa- $60
0.1 4" A. hentzi- $75
0.1 5" Grammastola Sp. "Maule"- $80
0.0.xxx (sac) Argiope aurantia- will trade for entire sac. lmk what you have. Tarantulas only!
0.0.3 2-2.5" P. striata- $40 ea.
0.0.5 2+" Asian Giant Forest Scorpions- $10 each (communal)

TOS: LAG ON OVERNIGHT AND 2 DAY SHIPPING. MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF DELIVERY TO SIGN. MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY/PICKUP. FAILURE TO DO SO AND LAG IS VOID. OVERNIGHT IS $45 AND 2 DAY IS $15-25 DEPENDING ON SIZE OF ORDER/BOX USED. IN EVENT OF DOA, I WILL FIRST TRY TO REPLACE IT IF I HAVE IT IN STOCK. IF I DO NOT, I WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE OF TARANTUKA ONLY. SHIPPING COSTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. THANKS FOR LOOKING! :)

PAYMENT: paypal only

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a 2+" female for $125. She is my last one.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well, I can ship her to you overnight for a flat rate $45 fee or I can ship 2-3 day for $15. i offer live arrival guarantee or purchase price of tarantula back on both forms of shipping. it's up to you on how soon you want her. i stop 2-3 day shipping on Wednesdays. so if you want 2-3 day priority i will have to ship monday, tues , or wed. if you want overnight, i ship monday through thursdays. once you choose your shipping method, i will give you a total and you can pay me via paypal.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
also, your local weather plays a big part. i would need to know your lows during the day(s) you want me to ship so i know whether or not to add a heat/cool pack or none at all.

scottymccoy

3 Year Member
It is getting cold here at night. Not freezing yet but, low 40's. I would like to make an offer on the G. pulchra and a couple scorpions. Is there a better venue for that? Thanks.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What is your offer? The total WITHOUT shipping would be $155.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
as long as your lows dont drop below 40 degrees, you wont need a heat pack. tarantulas actually do better in cooler weather than heat.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you don't have paypal, I will take cash via money gram, Walmart to Walmart, western union, or postal money order.

scottymccoy

3 Year Member
I do have paypal. I just had a Red Knee shipped from the East Coast last week. She had a heat pack and was fine. Doing great. I would offer $150 for everything shipped. Thank you for all your time. I hope I have been doing this right. This is a nice forum.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I will do $150 shipped if you pay the 3% paypal fee or send as a friend so it doesn't charge either of us. Did you want 2 of the Asian scorpions or an Asian and the California?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry....I meant to add a California common scorpion to that list. I just seen it isn't on there but I do have one.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I do have paypal. I just had a Red Knee shipped from the East Coast last week. She had a heat pack and was fine. Doing great. I would offer $150 for everything shipped. Thank you for all your time. I hope I have been doing this right. This is a nice forum.

I can ship on Monday if payment is received today.

scottymccoy

3 Year Member
Thanks. I can send as friend if you let me know how. Otherwise I will send $155. I will pay later today. At work now. Let me research the California. I know nothing about them. I was thinking Asian. But California might be interesting. Thanks again.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks. I can send as friend if you let me know how. Otherwise I will send $155. I will pay later today. At work now. Let me research the California. I know nothing about them. I was thinking Asian. But California might be interesting. Thanks again.

Ok that works for me. Thank you. :)

scottymccoy

3 Year Member
Can you tell me anything about the California common? How big is it? Venom? Age? Care? Is it like a desert hairy? I would love to get one of those. My email is [email protected] so you can send PayPal info instead of through open forum. Thanks again.

Latest posts