• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FS: Female B. hamorii 4 inches, pumpkin patch, G. pulchipres

Sharno

3 Year Member
HI all, I have a few tarantulas for sale.

UNSEXED
G. pulchipres – nearly 2 inches *** $55.00
Hapalopus sp. Columbia (Pumpkin Patch) – 1 inch *** $40.00

SEXED
B. hamorii – 4 inches confirmed female *** $195.00
N. coloratovillosus – 3.5 inches confirmed female *** $55.00
T. albo 4.5 inches confirmed female $40.00

TOS: Two-three day shipping $15. LAG for overnight only, price depends on zip code (starting at $40). For LAG, signature is required and you must notify me within 3 hours of delivery with proof of LAG for a full refund of tarantula (not shipping). Temperatures must be in a reasonable range for LAG. Heat/ice packs added at no cost.

Sharno

3 Year Member
I do but she has molted (just two weeks ago) and now is 4.5 inches+ and was going to re-list her at a higher price, probably $225.

jlab

Hello, do you have any reviews of sales I can check out?

Yes, I recently bought a female B. Hamorii from Sharno and she’s awesome. She did overnight shipping and she arrived perfectly. I definitely recommend buying from her. She’s very nice and a great seller!

Attachments

• 1D58AD05-55C0-4840-AA4B-99E077EEE3ED.jpeg
    1D58AD05-55C0-4840-AA4B-99E077EEE3ED.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 19
Are you interested in the female? She is still available. No males left.
Yes! Definitely in the female! Also, how is her temperament? Is she skiddish? Handleable? I’m an animal educator so I just have to ask because I teach kids about tarantulas and it’s always better if the T I am showing them is nice lol :)

Sharno

3 Year Member
I have a few females, so let check them all tonight and see which one seems the most relaxed. As you know, it can always change! I am assuming you are already familiar with the risks - not necessarily for bites with this species but with the hair kicking? Also - if it's for kids, are you interested in a t. albo adult female instead? I have some and they are less expensive, and are also fairly mellow. They don't have the pretty colors, but they are super "fuzzy" looking because of the curly hair.

I have a few females, so let check them all tonight and see which one seems the most relaxed. As you know, it can always change! I am assuming you are already familiar with the risks - not necessarily for bites with this species but with the hair kicking? Also - if it's for kids, are you interested in a t. albo adult female instead? I have some and they are less expensive, and are also fairly mellow. They don't have the pretty colors, but they are super "fuzzy" looking because of the curly hair.
Yes i am aware they can change from molt and the hair kicking with this species! And yes I actually am interested in a female T. Albo. Is it a Nicuraguan? P.s. I do have an adult female G. Pulchra who is very skiddish, so I’ve been looking to trade her for another more docile female Pulchra. I love this species and the kids love the look of a big black spider when I bring her out, but she is very skiddish and flighty so I would of course rather have a chill girl so show, in order for these kids to realize a big black spider can be sweet and calm and nice! Lol! So if you have a female Pulchra, even if she is a juvenile (my girl is 5 years old) I would absolutely be interested!

Latest posts