• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Freshly molted Rosea

Pants__cat

3 Year Member
IMG_5389.JPG
Happy to see a molted T this morning, hopefully the lil stinker will start eating again

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Shes a cutie. They look so pale and vulnerable after a molt. Such an epic struggle they go through, so many times in their life. It's enough to inspire love of them itself, to me. Regardless of all the other things. It's like rebirth, again and again and again. I recommend any time lapse molting videos to anyone who will watch. They never disappoint ;)

Pants__cat

3 Year Member
Shes a cutie. They look so pale and vulnerable after a molt. Such an epic struggle they go through, so many times in their life. It's enough to inspire love of them itself, to me. Regardless of all the other things. It's like rebirth, again and again and again. I recommend any time lapse molting videos to anyone who will watch. They never disappoint ;)
This is the first time I've had a T that was molting (this is molt number 2) my first T was a mature Rosea so it's all new to me, but very exciting, still haven't gotten to watch yet, always happens at night

Latest posts