• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First Scorpion!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I want a rat.

They are awesome, smart little guys, and playful. Here's my little stinker:
spirit.jpg

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Yeah mine comes to her name, Spirit, she knows "climb" too, shes wrestles my hand, sits with me, cuddles, licks me, gets into ****...lol, But yeah, they def get to know your voice and their name, and I got her young, so she is like...especially bonded and social.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Neat that she's pregnant :) I tried an emperor scorpion once and it was the most evil aggressive thing I'd ever owned... including my obt! Never got another one after selling her, but thinking about trying again. I have a Vinegaroon and four baby tailless whipscorpions so why not huh?

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Neat that she's pregnant :) I tried an emperor scorpion once and it was the most evil aggressive thing I'd ever owned... including my obt! Never got another one after selling her, but thinking about trying again. I have a Vinegaroon and four baby tailless whipscorpions so why not huh?

Yeah Im excited! Tho she might not give birth for awhiiile, I was told it can take up to 11 months. But hey who knows! :D That's funny, I read that Emperors are more docile than what I have, Asian Forest, but yeah, mines acting very restless, aggressive, and shes getting wide, can see spaces between her plates. I just got an OBT!!!! Its a little guy, only about...an inch and a half. Its my second T, and sooooo cute, very fast, but cool so far, so far no aggression, but when he or she grows up...I know to watch out, lol.

littleguy2.jpg

Scorpions are cool, but I get what you mean now...my Rose Hair is like a teddy bear in comparison. My scorpion tried to sting me like twice. Didn't connect though. Oh do you have any pics of your baby tailless scorps? I dont think Ive seen a Vinegaroon before...or if I have Im just not remembering the name...

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Here's my super fat Vinegaroon, Rouge
uploadfromtaptalk1394714938134.jpg
. Haven't got any pics of the tailless whips yet but here's a pic of a shed for scale. I will try to get better pics of them this afternoon when I rehouse them.
uploadfromtaptalk1394715138484.jpg

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Here are three of the four little cuties. The fourth didn't want its picture taken :)
uploadfromtaptalk1394721729521.jpg

Didn't get to rehouse them today unfortunately. The container I bought wouldn't accommodate any airholes :( I'll have to try again tomorrow.

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
shucks im sorry that sucks
Good news though. They said they would make an acceptance if I won the T from the photo contest! I've already entered my baby! I think we have a pretty good shot! You should check out the pic and tell me what you think. But be honest.

Latest posts