• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeders

Thivo

3 Year Member
Hi everyone... I just want to ask if someone here is selling live roaches, crickets and mealworms for feeding T's Slings and Juvies... It is hard to find some of those in here and all that petshops here are selling dried mealworms and dried crickets...

Thanks...

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Hi everyone... I just want to ask if someone here is selling live roaches, crickets and mealworms for feeding T's Slings and Juvies... It is hard to find some of those in here and all that petshops here are selling dried mealworms and dried crickets...

Thanks...
hi, i have 1000's of Red Runner roaches which are perfect for small to med size spiders. they reproduce like crazy and the spiders simply adore them. the price would be based on how many you would like.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member

Thanks...
i have 1000's of red runner (rusty reds). they are perfect for either new slings to juvies. they are very fat and juicy. they do not climb or fly and breed like crazy.