• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

don't eat geckos or centipedes

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I bet he would’ve died sooner if he ate Brussels sprouts instead...
Those are good in butter...but one thing I would never recommend eating are psychedelic mushrooms. I tried those once, and to this day, if someone offers them to me I'll hit them at least once. NEVER. AGAIN. And **** desert cactus too. Stop triggering me Kaden..

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Love the way the gecko gets all the blame. Surely the centipede had a hand (or a leg lol) in it?!!

Personally I would blame the human who thought it would be a good idea to eat something like a millipede, which has a reputation for protecting themselves against perdition by emitting a very unpleasant substance from their body, which includes, in some species Cyanide.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Those are good in butter...but one thing I would never recommend eating are psychedelic mushrooms. I tried those once, and to this day, if someone offers them to me I'll hit them at least once. NEVER. AGAIN. And **** desert cactus too. Stop triggering me Kaden..

That must've been one really bad trip!!

In all seriousness, I'm glad you made it out alive.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Why.....just why does stupidity influence people to do things like that. If they want something unusual to eat, they should eat menudo or nopalitos, at least they taste good.

Latest posts