• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"Docile" Old Worlds

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have yet to meet a baboon that wasn't the spawn of Satan. However they are a nice "Looking at" animal.

A.ezendami and other Augacephelus species are pretty mellow for a baboon species. Mine will retreat into its burrow when spooked, and mind you it still can move very fast, but they're considered a good first Old World due to their more laid-back nature and having weaker venom than many other baboons. M.balfouri aren't that bad either.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good to know Chubbs. After i get more comfy with my collection i'll look into those a bit more thoroughly.

Roo

3 Year Member
Good to know Chubbs. After i get more comfy with my collection i'll look into those a bit more thoroughly.

I was a bit "foolish" by other's standards (probably) and started out with a mix of old world and new world T's. Mostly because aggressive animals don't bother me, been working with bitey snakes and dogs for years.

Latest posts