• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Devastated

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yesterday we found my son's P. vittata, Enn had gone to spider heaven. She had moulted behind her background and it looks as though she got stuck and still being soft had been unable to free herself. One of those cases of damned if you do, damned if you don't. We were going to take her out of the container so that the background could be glued back but she was in premoult so we left her, knowing that she could get out if she wanted to, how I wish we'd done it anyway.

My son got Enn in November 2013 as a juvenile and she has been a joy to own, never showing any aggression and so, so beautiful. She was the one that got me interested in Ts and fired my addiction. She has left a big hole in our lives already and will never be forgotten.

Enn in all her glory
DSCF6999 (2).JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh no!:(
My heartfelt condolences to you and your son.
R.I.P. beautiful Enn.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry about Enn :( She sounds like she was an absolutely amazing tarantula.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you, she was simply gorgeous in every way.

Sorry to hear that :( Hope you're all doing ok. Enn was a beautiful girl <3

Thank you.

sorry @Enn49 that really sucks :(

Thanks, it was so unexpected.

CourtneyG

3 Year Member
I'm so sorry for your loss, my B. smithi died suddenly this weekened and too has left me devastated.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You should get a ruffilata or something, to cheer you up :T:. You dont have any Pamphobeteus or Phormictopus do you? Whyever not..:confused: Cant y'all get T blondie pretty easy too? :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm so sorry for your loss, my B. smithi died suddenly this weekened and too has left me devastated.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thank you and I'm sorry about your loss too. It's so hard when it's unexpected.

You should get a ruffilata or something, to cheer you up :T:. You dont have any Pamphobeteus or Phormictopus do you? Whyever not..:confused: Cant y'all get T blondie pretty easy too? :D

I do have a Phormictopus sp. Full Green and I have a long want list again so I maybe get a few off there when the weather warms up a bit. I'd like a couple more horned baboons.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So sorry to hear that. I lost my GBB sling today, but I had a feeling he was dying.

Latest posts