• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Decided to make my H.Mac a display spider.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My H.Mac moved this morning. went from a small apartmant to a nice new House.

MacHouseandFreshFortis001_zps9dc5df92.jpg

Took her about 30 minutes to web herself up lol
MacHouseandFreshFortis003_zps8f67c0e0.jpg

MacHouseandFreshFortis004_zps54bf8d21.jpg

old pic of the new tennant
Heteroscodra007.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
I want another H. mac... if you see any for sale around 1.5-2" or so, let me know.. I don't want to raise another from 1/2... they seem to be the slowest growing baboon ive ever kept...

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I want another H. mac... if you see any for sale around 1.5-2" or so, let me know.. I don't want to raise another from 1/2... they seem to be the slowest growing baboon ive ever kept...

I've experienced quite the opposite. By far my fastest growing baboon.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Beautiful girl.... sweet set up too... how old is she ?

I've only had this one for a couple moults unfortunately. I had a 7 year old girl a while back. raised her from a sac, and she unfortunately died at 7yo.

Tguy

3 Year Member
sorry for your loss :( do you have any pics of your other ? .....i love my girl she will be 4 july 7th.... one of my favs at feeding time :)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I probably do, I just gotta find them. She wasn't nearly as big as my current H.Mac. she was 4.5" my current Mac is 5.75" pretty big for a Mac. I'm hoping to breed her soon.

Atx13

3 Year Member
I probably do, I just gotta find them. She wasn't nearly as big as my current H.Mac. she was 4.5" my current Mac is 5.75" pretty big for a Mac. I'm hoping to breed her soon.
Hopefully you get a male soon! I can only seem to find slings for sale :( I want a nice juv... miss having an hmac.

Latest posts