• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dancer has Arrived!

Bex

1709143677237.png
1709143688534.png

My A. avicularia is here! And she is SO MUCH BIGGER than I expected her to be! I paid for a one inch sling, and when I opened the vial I was met with this gorgeous fuzzy... I think Juvie? Is that correct? She feels too darn large to say sling or spiderling anymore!

Even with the vivid filter, my camera barely does her justice. She is SO gorgeous, so brightly colored. She's very shy and bolty, as I expected, but she seems pretty at ease just chilling at the top of her enclosure. Here I thought my mini mealworms would do it for a first meal... But she's so big I may try and offer her half of a superworm! Glad I just placed a waxworm order too, for my mantis and jumper!

I am a bit worried, though... If THIS is what I get when I order a one inch sling... How big is the TWO inch GBB I'm getting on Friday going to be???

Latest posts