• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Clay Balls?

x_raphael_xx

Beautiful.
I finally saw mine a couple of days ago. She molted 3 weeks ago.
I rarely see her :)
E4BDD831-BA15-4ED1-A856-AE5E495A5584.jpeg

HeavyFuel

She only just out of her baby colours. I can't wait for her to darken and the oranges to pop.

Occasionally I see toe-tips out of her burrow. It was a really treat to see her in her full glory :D
Mine has done the houdini act. Can't see him anywhere. Lol
As long as he settles in and is comftable I am happy. I saw him this morning wondering up and down the side of his enclosure but now it's like magic. Lol
I am trying to not disturb him until Friday..... feeding day. Hopefully I get to see the amazing feeding response. He went nuts when I got him home and dropped a locust in to his tub. He moved so fast he nearly darted out of the tub.

x_raphael_xx

Mine has done the houdini act. Can't see him anywhere. Lol
As long as he settles in and is comftable I am happy. I saw him this morning wondering up and down the side of his enclosure but now it's like magic. Lol
I am trying to not disturb him until Friday..... feeding day. Hopefully I get to see the amazing feeding response. He went nuts when I got him home and dropped a locust in to his tub. He moved so fast he nearly darted out of the tub.
Oh yes, mine can usually be tempted out with a tasty cricket :D

Scorp

I use a bioactive set up for all my snakes and will be setting one up for my Singapore blue. I used lava rock as the main drainage layer, then a small layer of clay balls on top (that stuff it to expensive to for a proper layer of it in a boa tank lol), for substrate i used what I have on hand. It's my own mixture of potting soil, coco fiber, and vermiculite (this is the same mixture i use for all my T's, I chose to use it cause i have LOTs of totes of it for my indoor grow tent, which is actually why I choose the lava rock.) Sorry for the bad picture, but if squint hard and say potato camera phone 3 times you should be able to make it out.

Attachments

• 20211026_112923.jpg
    20211026_112923.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts