• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Charlotte

christine henderson

3 Year Member
Sadly, last Friday my lovely Charlotte died due to moulting difficulties. She was only 12 so I've been quite upset about it. Here is a pic of my new baby Mexican pink called Carmen that I've bought today.

Attachments

• 100_0427.JPG
    100_0427.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 15

christine henderson

3 Year Member
Sorry for your loss Christine :( Your new baby is lovely :)
Thanks. I think she will be very pretty after a few moults when the pink colour will be stronger. She's in a bad mood at the moment with being moved about but she'll settle down after a couple of days. I will have to remember it's not Charlotte when I put my hand in or might get bitten. Charlotte was so passive and docile. I hope this one is the same when we get to know each other.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh no what a shame. You must really miss her she was so lovely.
I hope your new one has settled in ok.

christine henderson

3 Year Member
Oh no what a shame. You must really miss her she was so lovely.
I hope your new one has settled in ok.
Yes, I am still missing Charlotte but I think Carmen is going to be a nice natured T. She doesn't mind me putting my hand in and I've only had her since Tuesday. I've got my eye on a nice Brazilian black. Might treat myself.

Latest posts