• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caught in the act.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you want to steal a pretty spider from Kenny you better take a large lorry. I could happily help myself to his collection of 8 legged babies, no one will suspect me cos you will all think I'm tucked up in bed in England snoring. I can bring my psycho horse to play with the psycho tortoise while I'm stuffing the babies into the car........

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you want to steal a pretty spider from Kenny you better take a large lorry. I could happily help myself to his collection of 8 legged babies, no one will suspect me cos you will all think I'm tucked up in bed in England snoring. I can bring my psycho horse to play with the psycho tortoise while I'm stuffing the babies into the car........
I can bring my psycho puppy to help create a distraction. We can divvy up the bounty!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can bring my psycho puppy to help create a distraction. We can divvy up the bounty!
Lmao, your a genius cos with my demented horse, your psycho pup and the killer tortoise, not to mention a ton of airport/immigration staff chasing me for a passport I don't have its the perfect crime! I wonder if DB will drive the getaway car?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HA! I don't have a passport either! Hey D, we'll give ya some T's if you drive the car!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not to worried aboot Bast, She's from Calgary, I'm in a desert. Not a good combo. So just gotta be on guard for HQ... * going to buy a fish tank*

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not to worried aboot Bast, She's from Calgary, I'm in a desert. Not a good combo. So just gotta be on guard for HQ... * going to buy a fish tank*
Ha! Don't underestimate the little Canadian girl...we have a desert like climate in the summer (and the badlands are close to here, where we do actually have some native scorps and rattlers)...and I am very well adjusted to extreme climate survival ;)

Latest posts