• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blue Singapore

AlexWthePetGuy

3 Year Member
About 3 weeks ago I picked up a Blue Singapore. Now I know they are a defensive T but the last week he' been very calm which sounds weird but I don't like. I recently transferred him to a different tank and it seemed like he had no energy. Any suggestions on what to do?

AlexWthePetGuy

3 Year Member

Attachments

• 15197852289841618430047.jpg
    15197852289841618430047.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

AlexWthePetGuy

3 Year Member
I spray the tank with water every couple days like the pet store said and I just put a water dish in there a couple of days ago. The pet store said he shouldn' n one. He hasn't matured in the last month but he was walking around his old tank a lot.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don't spray...too much moisture will kill him. Let it dry out and over flow the water dish once a week. Pet stores tend to give bad advice when it comes to raising Ts.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ok...sounds good. Just overflow the water dish really good once a week. He's probably in premolt. Youll get good advise on this site. Theres lots of really nice people here that know alot about Ts.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Side note...its better to make it rain then spray.
20180227_190551.jpg

I only have to water once a week for my T's like yours that like a little more humidity. Spraying evaporates too fast and the Ts hate it. Just drill some holes in a pop bottle. I fill their bowls and soak the substrate around the bowl. Just make sure to leave a dry side for them.

Latest posts