• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bargains online.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I keep a search on a couple of online sales sites. This evening I brought two unused The Spider Shop (TSS)glass enclosures from someone for £25. One is an arboreal, the other a smaller cube. I also brought a forest Scorpion in a larger TSS glass enclosure for £25. I was then given a second larger TSS glass enclosure with Giant Hissing Roaches in it, plus some other bits, like two unopened bags of Earthmix & some large pieces of bark, for free.

A friend who we first met when we brought a couple of tarantulas off her, via an online sales site several years ago & who keeps a couple of snakes. Is going to be getting a visit from me tomorrow, as I have some decent long metal tweezers & an unused bottle of reptile disinfectant for her via this evenings purchase.

Honestly keeping a search or two, plus an eye, on sites like pets4homes, preloved & Gumtree, really is worth the few minutes that it takes to set them up.

thholyghst

I keep a search on a couple of online sales sites. This evening I brought two unused The Spider Shop (TSS)glass enclosures from someone for £25. One is an arboreal, the other a smaller cube. I also brought a forest Scorpion in a larger TSS glass enclosure for £25. I was then given a second larger TSS glass enclosure with Giant Hissing Roaches in it, plus some other bits, like two unopened bags of Earthmix & some large pieces of bark, for free.

A friend who we first met when we brought a couple of tarantulas off her, via an online sales site several years ago & who keeps a couple of snakes. Is going to be getting a visit from me tomorrow, as I have some decent long metal tweezers & an unused bottle of reptile disinfectant for her via this evenings purchase.

Honestly keeping a search or two, plus an eye, on sites like pets4homes, preloved & Gumtree, really is worth the few minutes that it takes to set them up.
Great advice! I’m new to the hobby and I’ve already found some great sites to keep eyes on!

Latest posts