• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Back from vacation T Selection!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member

STOCK

1) B. vagans/2 1/2 inches/unsexed/$20 ea.
2) C. darlingi/1 inch/unsexed/ 6 lots $30
3) C. marshalli/3+ inches/females/$45 ea.
4) L. parahybana/5 inches/male/$40
5) OBT/2 inches/unsexed/$15 ea.
6) OBT/5 lots $10 and 10 lots $15 and 20 lots $30
7) P.cambridgei/female/3 inches/$45
8) P. cambridgei/MMx2/Both approximately 2 months old/$25 ea. ****For your 2017 breeding projects
9) P.irminia/1 1/2 inches/3 lot $25
10) Pumpkin Patch/1 3/4 to 2 inches/unsexed/$24 ea.
11) P. vittata/5 inches/female/$60 ea.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Transactions and sales through PayPal.
2. Submit zip code for shipping qoute.
3. L.A.G. (Live Arrival Gurantee) is offered for tarantulas shipped Express or Overnight shipping.
4. L.A.G. entails full refund or replacement for any tarantula that dies or is injured in transit.
5. For L.A.G. to be redeemed, simply send me a photo of said tarantula(s) within 4 hours of you taking possession of your package.
And as always,thanks for checking!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
He's from a 2016 project. I didn't persoanally breed or raise him from a sling, but I bought him from the person who raised he and his sac mates from the sac as a result of his personal breeding project. I predict that he will probably mature with his next molt. He last molted about 2+ months ago.

Paul Bowen

3 Year Member
Ok I just wanted to make sure. Question, I can personally pay and provide a UPS shipping label for you to print out. If I PayPal the $40 will that work? I get paid late this week but want to get him before he's gone and money is tight. Let.me know thanks

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
I'm flexible and open. Which/whatever easiest for you. There's been a couple of inquiries for him.....but I can hold him for you.

Paul Bowen

3 Year Member
VERY sorry but I've decided on getting a sling so I can enjoy the growing up and growing pains experience. I hope I didn't cause any problems. This is my first T so I want to watch it grow

Make sense?

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Lol! No problems at all. If it's your first T, that would be my recommendation......a sling. Ironically, I have LP slings as well as number of other beginner species that yet to post but will do so sometime this month. Definitely start with slings and enjoy the fundamentals of the hobby first.