• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. Albopilosum (native/true form)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
4 new little bundles of joy arrived this morning. Looking forward to seeing how these little slings turn out. Adult pic below
B_albopilosa_REAL5-350x.jpg

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gah!!! No fair :confused::confused:

Seriously though, huge congrats. Please post lots of update pictures so we can see them blossom into that fuzzy glory ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I did exactly as you Phil: I ordered three "true" B albopilosum, I literally fall in love with their look!!! Have you read the BTS article on the subject?
Nope not yet, is it good. Do you have the link? Got mine from the spider shop (UK) £6 each which I thought was pretty good. Twice the price of their "normal" ones as they are only £3 each. The spider shop claims that this is their first breeding from a native pair they got. Just have to believe them I suppose.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gah!!! No fair :confused::confused:

Seriously though, huge congrats. Please post lots of update pictures so we can see them blossom into that fuzzy glory ;)
Will do. They are in the spider shop £6 each

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm tempted to find out what my fees would be to order from them. They said they ship to the US. Just not sure how it would work :(

Typographical errors courtesy of my iPhone &/or Tapatalk

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm tempted to find out what my fees would be to order from them. They said they ship to the US. Just not sure how it would work :(

Put them in a plane I guess. ....lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Scratch that hun was thinking of the other place :/

Fleas

3 Year Member
:) did you see the price I can't believe we getting them cheaper over here then across See's

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
According to the site @Fleas attached $8 is there or ther abouts equivalent to the UK price so looks like being a little patient @Kymura will be the better option :)

Latest posts