• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS OF MINE:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you have purchased a/any Grammastola pulchra sling from me in 2018, please submit photo's via "pm" to me. There is concern from a few people that purchased these slings (via import) that they may be the wrong species. This was a very large import and many slings of different species were received but Brachypelma albopilosum was NEVER on the purchase list. I know that mistakes are made in this hobby quite often and I will do everything in my power to address this situation in the most professional manner as possible. I have seen photos from some people that appear to be Brachypelma albopilosum and the other photos from people that ordered from this same batch are showing Grammastola pulchra. Do not make idol threats about legal actions, law suits, etc. as I do not respond to them in a weak manner. Your issue (if there may be one) will be addressed accordingly. Thank you all for your time and patience as I look forward in resolving this matter.

Please post pictures of your "G. pulchra" (whether you think it is a pulchra or not) so that I may verify those that need to be addressed.

Thank you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'll get some pics today Casey.

Thank you, Tom. I am asking all customers to post pics....even if the slings they have appear to be pulchra. There seems to have been a mixup or a mistake in import. I am in the process of settling this issue now.

Mr. P

3 Year Member
Hey Casey K., it won't let me upload a pic in pm so I'll post it here.

G. pulchra.JPG

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you, Tom. That really means a lot to me. I value my credibility as a hobbyist in this community and others. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D:)

Sirrius Black

3 Year Member
Casey, I haven't bought from yourself but I have had a Similar problem this year I bought what I thought was a G Pulchra from a reputable shop. I've had this young T for some months now and I'm getting a bit concerned as I have no idea what it is. It's super fast redish brown and stretches out like a pocelotheria, the sling is about an inch long so not that old. If I get a photo could you try to identify what it might be. Got to admit I'm quite fond of it but don't have the experience for that kind of T just yet. Be good to hear from you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey, I haven't bought from yourself but I have had a Similar problem this year I bought what I thought was a G Pulchra from a reputable shop. I've had this young T for some months now and I'm getting a bit concerned as I have no idea what it is. It's super fast redish brown and stretches out like a pocelotheria, the sling is about an inch long so not that old. If I get a photo could you try to identify what it might be. Got to admit I'm quite fond of it but don't have the experience for that kind of T just yet. Be good to hear from you.

Hi there! Thank you for responding. I do not mind trying to help you identify your tarantula. Also, if you upload pics in the tarantula gallery, I am certain that many members here will also try to help identify it. :)

Latest posts