• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ARACHNOPHOBIA!!!

It's almost Halloween boys and girls.
I was reminded earlier when I went to the grocery store and everyone, I mean EVERYONE was wearing a mask! I'm not kidding you this time. It looked like they were pretending to be surgeons and I just walked into a scaaary movie.

I hope that you have enjoyed our month of frightening flix. How about it you chix?
Give it up for the Count! :eek:Aarrroooooo!
I can't heeear youuu?!
"Aaaarrrooo....arrr arrr arroooo!"
This weekend is our grand finalee'....the movie that you all have been waiting for......
a Steven Spielberg production.....but first.....
Here's a few scenes from our feature,
Dr. Tongue's Evil House of Wax!

Monster Chiller Horror Theatre wouldn't be complete if it weren't for our late night main feature. I know what you are thinking. "I was already scared of spiders when Captain Kirk had a big hairy tarantula munching on his face. Then, it was too much when the giant Tarantula ate Arizona before the election."

And if you aren't frightened of spiders by now, you will certainly wake up tomorrow morning checking under your blanket for unwelcome guests. Even if you aren't afraid of the scary Covid Invasion of the Mask People (Part 2), you will certainly get a case of.........

Lentulus

3 Year Member
Thank you!

I was around 5-6th grade when this hit VHS. I watched It and thought, that was cool, but not that scary. However, when the movie was over, I was the only one still awake and had to prep my lunch for school the next day. I remember the hair on the back of my neck standing up when I had to open a cabinet door to grab cookies, sandwich baggies, or whatever. I ended up waiting until the morning to make everything. :T:

Happy Halloween! :beer:

LOL!
Believe it or not, I've been like count Floyd and didn't watch the whole thing before posting this one. I've watched it in sections, but have yet to see the ending. That is my lofty goal for tonight.

I know what you mean about movies like this. There was a movie that came out about great white sharks called Jaws. I read that beach tourism around the world was hit hard for years after the movie release. LOTS of people became scared of sharks even though attacks on humans are rare in most if the world.
I hope you have an awesome weekend Lentulus . :beer:

Casey,

I just bought some Turkey Hill Ice cream. It doesn't even TASTE like turkey.
One vanilla bean and one Dutch Chocolate.
Then I add extra vanilla extract.
I goes perfectly with the movie. I wish I could send you some. Here's some virtual ice cream. With the 3D glasses, you can almost taste it. LOL! :beer:;)

Latest posts