• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US anyone have a few cheap dubia?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey guys and gals, setting up for keeping again, unfortunately I have zero dubia (and I hate HATE crickets)
Ordered some mealworm for any smaller guys, lets face it, they're cheap and easy, but want to get things up and going before I order any T's. ^.~
Anyone overrun with dubia let me know price etc.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey guys and gals, setting up for keeping again, unfortunately I have zero dubia (and I hate HATE crickets)
Ordered some mealworm for any smaller guys, lets face it, they're cheap and easy, but want to get things up and going before I order any T's. ^.~
Anyone overrun with dubia let me know price etc.
Kymura, you should pm Entity, he has a colony of E posticus orange heads that's getting over full. ;)

Andee

3 Year Member
I have breeder dubia of 20 females and 10 males for 35.00 plus shipping, or 30 females and 15 males for 45.00 plus shipping.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have breeder dubia of 20 females and 10 males for 35.00 plus shipping, or 30 females and 15 males for 45.00 plus shipping.
Thanks hun but that's way to high, that's why I specified cheap.
was looking for a better deal then I can get online ^.^

Andee

3 Year Member
There may be some better prices on eBay. I won't lie, with eBay you get some.amazing prices and sometimes amazing roaches. But it's also like pulling out a random bag of party presents. I have had infections and parasites come on board from an eBay buy. Be careful. But ebay will be cheap! Just depends on what you are looking for.

Andee

3 Year Member
Oh but depending on what amount of breeders you need to mixed nymphs I have a sale going for a small starter colony of mixed (heavy on larger nymphs) and breeders.

20 breeders 15 females/5males

150 mixed nymphs

25.00 plus shipping but that's just cause I have a lot of large nymphs lol

owax

3 Year Member
I have lots! They are healthy and good price.

100 qty Dubia
$35.00 XL
$25.00 LG
$14.00 MD
$7.00 SM
$5.00 XSM

Let me know

Latest posts