• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone else using this Exotikeeper app?

Matt300ZXT

I think I got word of this app off the Tarantula Collective on Youtube. I've started entering my tarantulas in it today, setting up when I got them, who I got them from, when they were rehoused, fed, etc. Anyone else been using it?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've never even heard of it. While I don't use it very much, I have only ever used the tarantula app.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I used to use an app called Tarantulas by E Rick. But got fed up with having to add all of the details.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am using a database that you can create freely with as many fields as you like. Name or rename. Works good for me, but I will check out the one you use... @Matt300ZXT

1593357194096.jpeg

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think I got word of this app off the Tarantula Collective on Youtube. I've started entering my tarantulas in it today, setting up when I got them, who I got them from, when they were rehoused, fed, etc. Anyone else been using it?
Yes, I started but there's no import feature and I already use an excel spreadsheet so I abandoned it

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
you can still add them in the Comming soon status. (In the spider profile under status there is drop down menu and it leads to creating different lists).I have like 10 sp there waiting to find them and get them.lol
Regards Konstantin

ThatGuy83

Hey I just picked this up a month ago and I've been using it with my collection of 63. I really like it so far. In fact, I donated so I could get the ad free version. I highly recommend this app!

TokeHound

I just got this app and I personally like it. I'm new to Tarantula keeping (I only have 3 T's) so I was originally looking for like a planner or diary or something, and I stumbled upon ExoticKeeper while searching. I like it, especially because you can put their Latin names, and I'm still learning those. You can also schedule feedings and date when they molt and get rehoused, add pictures. I really like it.

Vermis

Tarantula Club Member
Apps? Spreadsheets? I used index cards. :D That went for a burton when I downsized, though. Using a notebook now, though with one spider that moults once in a blue moon, it doesn't see too much use.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I use the app as well and like it, but having redundancy can be good