• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any tarantula keepers in my area?

Stan Schultz

3 Year Member
I was just curious if there were any tarantula keepers in my area. Indiana area. Let's discuss Ts

Try contacting the Hoosier Herpetological Society. A lot of their members keep tarantulas.

Also, I'm not from Indiana, but I'll be passing through Fort Wayne, Peru, Kokomo, Indianapolis, and Terre Haute sometime around American Thanksgiving. Depending on the timing, I might be able to stop for an evening for a spider chat if you're near my route, and if I can find a safe place to park overnight.

May all the holes in your path hold large, fuzzy spiders!

Stan

Attachments

• Dog and Doghouse-0120.jpg
    Dog and Doghouse-0120.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 2

Stan Schultz

3 Year Member
I’m from Indiana in Randolph County (currently residing in ohio relatively close to the Indiana border).

Sorry I'm so late in responding. I'm on the road on one of my epic odysseys to escape the snows of Winter. And Internet connectivity is often somewhat of a hit or miss issue.

What county in Ohio? Anywhere near Ft Wayne? How far from Indianapolis?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry I'm so late in responding. I'm on the road on one of my epic odysseys to escape the snows of Winter. And Internet connectivity is often somewhat of a hit or miss issue.

What county in Ohio? Anywhere near Ft Wayne? How far from Indianapolis?
Darke County, Greenville to be exact. It’s about 1.5 to 2 hours from Indy.