• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another bunch of new arrivals

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I seem have waited forever for this bunch as they were ordered almost 2 months ago but they arrived at 7am this morning.

The only one that gave any trouble rehousing was the little Pterinochilus murinus Usambara, Tanga, who tried twice to escape.
DSCF2075.JPG

DSCF2076.JPG

Augacephalus ezendami, Kimwani.
DSCF2063.JPG

DSCF2066.JPG

Stichoplastoris asterix. Toro
DSCF2073 (2).JPG

DSCF2074.JPG

Ephebopus rufescens, Teko
DSCF2067.JPG

DSCF2068.JPG

Psalmopoeus pulcher, Pacora
DSCF2069.JPG

DSCF2072.JPG

Selenocosmia javanensis, Jakarta
DSCF2061.JPG

DSCF2062.JPG

Then a surprise arrival of a freebie thought to be a Chilobrachys huahini as yet unnamed. .
DSCF2059.JPG

DSCF2060.JPG

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I found that out Rehousing the H mac today, set all the enclosure up, then see the actual size of the T, had to start again.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I found that out Rehousing the H mac today, set all the enclosure up, then see the actual size of the T, had to start again.

I've moved it into a 4" cube now. That was fun, it ended up running up my arm and round onto my back, luckily my son was handy to catch it for me.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The C. huahini? looks much better now although it won't be long before it needs even more space. It now has a name, Chiang Mai

DSCF2078.JPG

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ennie,
When all of your cute babies grow up....where the hell are you going to house them all. Do you have a separate apartment for them all? I only have 9 adults and 3 slings. I have no idea where I will put the slings when they mature.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ennie,
When all of your cute babies grow up....where the hell are you going to house them all. Do you have a separate apartment for them all? I only have 9 adults and 3 slings. I have no idea where I will put the slings when they mature.

At the moment they are all housed in our living room mostly in stackable acrylic containers inside vivariums to keep them safe from the cats but I have just got 2 new 8" cubes and it's going to take some shuffling to fit them in. There may come a time when some will have to move into my bedroom. This is one advantage of keeping dwarf Ts they don't take up so much space.

Latest posts