• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

All my Ts not eaten

Margritte

Hello,
I am wondering if this is a seasonal issue, but my Mexican Red Knee, Curly Hair, Green Bottle Blue, and my Costa Rican stripe knee don't seem to be interested in food. They all look healthy, and are hanging out like normal. They are all in a warm environment. I keep it around 70-74 degrees. Even my Jumper won't eat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MBullock

3 Year Member
They probably want water more than food atm.

Jumper could be nearing a molt or dropping a sac if adult.

Be patient and don't get excited! They will probably be good to go! Ts can go long periods without eating and be just fine! GBB could be premolt. If there abdomen is large they probably don't need a feed so give it a few.

Margritte

Be patient and don't get excited! They will probably be good to go! Ts can go long periods without eating and be just fine! GBB could be premolt. If there abdomen is large they probably don't need a feed so give it a few.
Thank you so much for your reassurance. I have been sick about this. I will continue to monitor them. Thanks again!!

Latest posts