• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aiden is in ICU. Help please!

Mageris

3 Year Member
My beloved spider of five years is currently in ICU. I've watched her over the past week barely move and stay curled up in her tank. She's always been active and very energetic before now and I'm quite scared for her. I tired several times the last few days to get her to drink out of her dish and i even moistened her cage to try and raise the humidity.the temperature has been consistently at 70 degrees.Today i moved her to icu and I'm really hoping she'll pull through.i will keep you posted on her condition but I'm open to advice and kind words. Thank you.

Moggy

3 Year Member
Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear! Sound's like you're doing everything right, not that I'm an expert. It must be so upsetting and frustrating to see her like that, I really am keeping my fingers crossed. I wish her a speedy recovery and lots of love. x

Latest posts