• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Acrylic enclosures for sale

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I have been building terrariums and aquariums for about 15 years now, am a perfectionist, and can get really creative or basic with enclosures. Having a Zoology degree, I am able to tailor custom enclosures to the needs of specific animals, ensuring that your animal has a proper environment to live in, as opposed to trying to force a standard enclosure to fit the needs of your pet. CUSTOM is the key. Contact us with your ideas or needs, and we will work on a new home for your animal. Please contact me at 9174344720 if you have any questions. Here are a few examples of our enclosures:

Attachments

• IMG_2320.JPG
    IMG_2320.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2345.JPG
    IMG_2345.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 62

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thinking of an enclosure for a genic in the future. What's a ball park figure on price for 20x16x10 inch? Quick drawing of what i had in mind attached.enlcosure.jpg

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Thinking of an enclosure for a genic in the future. What's a ball park figure on price for 20x16x10 inch? Quick drawing of what i had in mind attached.View attachment 12797

the price is in the ball park of $175 plus shipping. this also includes an isopod culture. quick question, di you want hinges/latch doors, or a sliding top, or door on the front? did you post those t's because you wanted some sort of trade? about that, i really need the $ unfortunately.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have been building terrariums and aquariums for about 15 years now, am a perfectionist, and can get really creative or basic with enclosures. Having a Zoology degree, I am able to tailor custom enclosures to the needs of specific animals, ensuring that your animal has a proper environment to live in, as opposed to trying to force a standard enclosure to fit the needs of your pet. CUSTOM is the key. Contact us with your ideas or needs, and we will work on a new home for your animal. Please contact me at 9174344720 if you have any questions. Here are a few examples of our enclosures:
How much for the round one? Do you think it would be suitable for a large arboreal? P. ornata to be exact.....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
let me get back to you in a little bit. do you have dimensions in mind?

Not sure what the dimensions of a round one would be.....Maybe a 12" diameter with about 20" of height?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the price is in the ball park of $175 plus shipping. this also includes an isopod culture. quick question, di you want hinges/latch doors, or a sliding top, or door on the front? did you post those t's because you wanted some sort of trade? about that, i really need the $ unfortunately.
that's not a bad price. i won't need it for a year or 2 so i'll check back then :)

the Ts in my sig are mine, not for sale or trade. :)

Latest posts