• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. Geniculata Vivarium Idea + Questions

Osiris

3 Year Member
Hey, so I'm planning on getting an A. Geniculata in a few weeks and since I'm getting as a display T I want to eventually put it in a naturalistic vivarium. Since I will be getting a sling/juvie this gives me plenty of time to get the viv all set up.

My idea is to use a combination of PVC piping and triple expanding foam to create some tunneling/burrows that will be visible from the side of the terrarium. I wouldn't do this for the entire enclosure most likely just 1/3 or 1/2 of the base. I am debating on whether or not to make it removable for cleaning.

I will try and make something to give you a general idea of what my plan is later. Until then any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks, Noah.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
looking foward to it :)
i would want to be able to take it out for cleaning, but weight for some one to answer with a bit more experience as i havnt been keeping Ts long.

Latest posts