• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A bit off topic

Rockpython

3 Year Member
"Scott's Spider Sanctuary " has acquired a cool D. diadema. The 55 gallon that was going to be a regalis tank, then a incei tank, MIGHT end up being for a few of these...

Attachments

• 20151128_201806-1-1.jpg
    20151128_201806-1-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

N8tive556

3 Year Member
I'm with Chubbs on this one, even though... 55 gallons....that is a whole lot of diademas... Lol imma end this comment here cause I'm a bad influence lol if I keep talking you'll have a vivarium set up for them

N8tive556

3 Year Member
That's cool I'd probably build up the back wall a bit, they are wall crawlers, plus it would show them off better. just my opinion. I say go for it!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Heck yeah! After reading your post I was thinking of how I would make one for them... Let's just say I got a tad carried away lol my idea included a drip wall and a water feature with a few Blind cave fish

Rockpython

3 Year Member
Heck yeah! After reading your post I was thinking of how I would make one for them... Let's just say I got a tad carried away lol my idea included a drip wall and a water feature with a few Blind cave fish

Sounds like most of my grandiose ideas, once my givens and druthers are laid out, my budget can't cover it... lol

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
When I picked mine up today, he had 4 adults, 1 male 3 females, in an exoterra nano..to be honest it seemed like way too much space for 4 of them. And three just hung on the screen top. I like the idea but the reality is a little disappointing, and it doesn't look natural, somehow. So I put my three in a clear noodle container with a central piece of cork bark running to the top. It seems OK, but I have a feeling I may be separating at least one female. I need Orin Mcgoogles book, I need more info!!! McLaughlin? McManus? Whatever..