• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new T's to the collection

AndrewBush89

3 Year Member
Happy to say I got two new babies in the mail well technically 3 but only 2 for me I got a A.Metallica and green bottle blue still struglling with that ones name lol. I also got my friend her first t a little A.Versicolor such a little thing but awesome. I can't wait till they all get a bit bigger

AndrewBush89

3 Year Member
So I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes this is my first Aviv and I've ran into several different directions on weather high humidity or less humidity what is everyone's opinions just don't want to kill mine on accident

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes this is my first Aviv and I've ran into several different directions on weather high humidity or less humidity what is everyone's opinions just don't want to kill mine on accident
Dry(ish) substrate with water dish (bottle cap for the little ones) and lots of cross ventilation, that's all they need. Stagnant humidity is what tends to kill Avic slings rather than no humidity.