• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new H. lividum slings

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
JUst recently aquired 2 Cobalt Blue slings they are cute and have already made there holes in a corner look like little volcanos. one like to perch at the top of it waiting for prey.

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Awesome species...congrats!

They make the little volcanoes, too? I have a P. crassipes that does that as well. Love it. I have two H. lividum slings coming next week, and I'm quite stoked.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
I just took 2 pics can't see the slings they darted into tunnels but you can see the little enclosures.
IMAG0349.jpg

Can't wait for my Light Field camera to arrive in a few days.

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sweet! Yup, I see that volcano. I love those little enclosures myself.

I'll check back to see if you catch the little guys out. I have a couple species I keep trying to get good photos of, but they dart into their dens at the slighted bump of the enclosure. Hopefully, they cooperate for you. :)

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh, man...that camera is amazing. And what a deal on it; you have to love eBay. Can't wait to see the pictures you get with it!

katiekatelyn

3 Year Member
I have an h.lividum sling! Finn is currently my smallest, maybe penny sized. His volcano is a good three inches tall. I didn't see anything but his silhouette for the first six months or so, and I've seen him only twice since. -_-

Latest posts